MCWlaser Protective Windows USA CVD ZnSe
MCWlaser Protective Windows USA CVD ZnSe
- MCWlaser Official Quality Inspection (100% brand new original authentic).
- Secure payments; Lifetime Tech Support (Specialists).
- Support Shipping Worldwide, US and EU stock.
- Good customer service. Please contact us at email@example.com.
1. ZnSe Protective Windows
Choose high-quality imported crystal materials, which can withstand high-power lasers.
2.The double-sided coating is firm, wipe-resistant, not easy to fall off, and has a long service life
3. High-precision processing,.frst use an excellent substrate, through cutting. polishing, coating, and other processes to form a total
4. High optical performance, high transmittance above 99.5%.
5. replacement DIY part for Co2 laser engraving, cutting & marking machine & CO2 laser head
. Material: Znse
. Shape Tolerance:+0.00/-0.1mm. Thickness Tolerance:士0.2mm.
. Effective Aperture: > 90%. Eccentric: <3'
. Inverted: <0.2x45°
. Coating:10.6um Double-sided anti-reflection
|PVD ZnSe||19.05||2||AR/AR 10.6um|
|CVD ZnSe||20||3||AR/AR 10.6um|
|CVD ZnSe||38.1||3||AR/AR 10.6um|
Note: Thickness Tolerance: ±0.2mm
Exactly what I needed to replace the mirrors in my laser
Works great!!! Great quality arrived quickly as I needed this to complete a job. I would highly recommend this lens!
I purchased this lens to upgrade the stock lens on my K40. After doing a ramp test and setting the z-bed to the proper focal length, the difference is noticeable.
I was able to produce a beam of about .3mm even with the stock lens, and the Cloudray lens hit that mark as well. What improved greatly, though, was the consistency of beam width and cutting depth across the entire work area.
I can now use the entire workpiece in one run as I no longer experience blurry lines or insufficient cuts in the areas farthest from the home position. I've had a lot less frustration and wasted material since installing this lens.
In my opinion this is definitely a worthwhile purchase!
These were the perfect upgrade to my stock K40 co2 laser. Received the product when stated by seller and in the condition it was advertised. Will buy from again.
If you have a K40(Chinese) laser cutter and happen to crack your focal lens, that's a good and quick replacement. The quality is the same as the original lens that came out of the box.
Flash Sale - Lowest Prices & Discounted Prices
What about the shipping method and time？
By Expedited Shipping (by DHL/Fedex/UPS/DPD), door-to-door service.
1. General products，
CN Warehouse: 5-9 Business Days
UAS Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
EU Warehouse:5-7 Business Days
2. Customized products (Only Support Shippment From China Warehouse)
The average period of production: 5-6 Business Days
Shipping: 5-9 Business Days
(Notification: Customs clearance inspections may cause delays of 2-3 days in logistics）1. General products
By Sea or Air to sea or airport (door-to-door service is optional)
It is for larger cargo.
The delivery time depends on the detailed shipping address, please check the exact time and cost with us.
What about the Customs Duty and VAT or Tax？
1.If your order was shipped from China,the pice doesn't include the import tariff duty, tax, or VAT.
The tariff duty, tax or VAT depend on local law and policy in difference country. The buyer needs to cover the cost.
2.If your order was shipped locally, such as from US ,AU or Europe,the price includes the duty,tax or VAT. The buyer don't need to pay customs duty, tax or VAT.
3 .Part of products in EU and US support PICK UP ON SITE Please check with us about the detail if you need.
If you can provide the invoice?
Yes,if you need the invoice,please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your product warranty like?
If your products are not purchased from our official website or our Amazon Store, but purchased through another third-party platform, we will not be responsible for your order.
Please view our detailed warranty instructions: https://www.mcwlaser.net/pages/warranty
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Whatsapp/Wechat: 0086 18121236578
I failed to process the payment via credit card, what should I do?
If you are having difficulty processing payment via credit card, there are a few steps you can take:
- Contact your credit card company: Verify with your credit card company whether the amount exceeds your spending limit and ensure that all payment activity is being authorized by you. It's also possible that your credit card company is experiencing technical difficulties or maintenance, which is preventing the payment from going through.
- Contact the merchant: In this case, you should contact the merchant (in this case, email@example.com) immediately to inform them of the problem. The merchant can check if there are any issues on their end, and help you troubleshoot the problem.
- Use an alternative payment method: If the problem persists, you may want to consider using an alternative payment method, such as PayPal or bank transfer.
Remember to always exercise caution when making online purchases and to protect your personal and financial information.
Regardless of whether the product purchased by the customer has reached the warranty period, MCWlaser provides lifelong technical support for all customers who purchase products at https://www.mcwlaser.net/.
For complex technical issues, we provide expert support services (only for customers who purchase products at https://www.mcwlaser.net/), and our experts can assist customers to solve problems through remote operation or video calls.
We offer regular promotions, follow us on our website and social platforms, or ask our online customers. All promo codes are valid only at https://www.mcwlaser.net/.